Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Coloring Pumpkin Pictures for Halloween

My daughter wanted to color some pumpkin pictures to hang around the house. Now, she didn’t just want to draw them; she wanted to color pictures of pumpkins. My first thought was to draw a pumpkin outline for her. I learned that I am NOT a crafty person at all!

So I did the easiest thing and that was to visit the Microsoft Clipart Website (click the link to go there yourself). If you have Microsoft Word installed on your computer, you can browse through and use their thousands and thousands images from the clipart collection section.

I found a few black and white pictures. I did open them up in Microsoft Word (instead of printing them right away). I resized the images to make them huge; easier for my daughter to color and design.




No comments: