Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Play-Doh Wish List!

My daughter and I are both big fans of the Play-Doh brand.  We can spend hours playing with Play-Doh.  In an attempt to save money, I have gone with a few knockoff brands, but always found myself returning to the real Play-Doh.

We already have the 24 pack of colors (among others), and the Play-Doh Creativity Center, but here are a few more items I’d love to add to our little fun collection.  Also included are links where you can purchase these items at Amazon.com.

Play-Doh Mega Fun Factory


 
Not only is this a neat Play-Doh play set, but it also acts as a mini storage case too!  You can store up to 6 containers in the Mega Fun Factory!

The main gist of this is that your child’s Play-Doh creations will get stamped like candy shapes.  It moves along a conveyor belt that is real.  There is a mini-play mat that comes with your purchase, six 2-ounce cans of Play-Doh, and two stamping wheels.

The Play-Doh Mega Fun Factory has an average retail value of $34.99.


Play-Doh Cake Making Station



When I think of Play-Doh, I often think of making play food.  I never thought about making pretend cakes though until I came across the Play-Doh Cake Making Station.  What a neat idea though!

All purchases include 4 3-ournce cans of Play-Doh, the actual cake making station, and wide variety of other tools and accessories.

In addition to making “play cakes,” your child can also use the Play-Doh and a number of accessories to creating frosting, cake embellishments, and more!  Watch as your child starts with making one cake and they come up with a million more cake decorating ideas!

This Play-Doh Cake Making Station has an average retail value of $16.99.


Play-Doh Creations Caddy


 
This has been on my Play-Doh wish list for a while now.  I love the fact that it has multiple things rolled into one.  It is a storage system with an easy-carry handle.  It has room to store multiple cans of Play-Doh and a lot of accessories.

Speaking of those accessories, all purchases include 25 different art/craft supplies.  These items are a mixture of stamps, rolling pins, cutters, scissors, markers, crayons, and more!

The Play-Doh Creations Caddy has an average retail value of $21.99.

No comments: