Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Coloring, Coloring, and More Coloring: My Daughter is an Addict!

If your toddler, preschooler, or school aged child likes to color, there is a good chance that you will buy coloring books for your child.  If so, you’ll soon find that you have an unlimited number of options!

My favorite place to buy coloring books from is my local dollar store.  Why?  Because children who love to color can color through half a coloring book in one day!  My daughter included haha I would go broke paying $4 per each coloring book.

I also like to print coloring pages from the internet.  These are nice as I am able to find character coloring pages that my daughter likes; the same coloring pages that are more expensive and are rarely found at dollar stores.  I also like this approach as I am able to pick and choose which pages.  My daughter will color anything, but she (of course) has her favorites.

What coloring pages (type, character, so forth) are your child’s favorite?

No comments: