Thursday, February 28, 2008

Preschool Activity: Doing Preschool Worksheets

As I stated in my last post, I have a website that works in conjunction with this blog. I have a number of free preschool worksheets available. That leads me to another great preschool activity, doing preschool worksheets with your child.

There are a number of benefits to doing preschool worksheets with your child. They are educational for one. Also, if you carefully choose which worksheets you use or what workbooks you buy, your child will likely have fun with the bright and colorful pictures.

As a reminder, I do have free preschool worksheets on my website (click on link). I am, however, not a pro at making them. So, you may want to purchase preschool workbooks instead. A few that I recommend are below:

No comments: